Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Project 1 from The Amazing Stitching Handbook for Kids

Hi All - popping in today to share one of the new projects for kids in my new book - The Amazing Stitching Handbook for Kids.




This project shows kids that they can use fabric as a backdrop for their stitching. 

I found the fabric at Joann's in the upholstery section. Upholstery fabric is great to stitch on because it is a little more coarse. I added a whole bunch of stitches to make a fun wallhanging. Then I framed it in a hot pink frame. Sweet project. 



Check out the new book on my website here. Books begin shipping after August 5th. I'll be happy to sign them for anyone you like. $16.95 plus $4.00 shipping. 

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...