Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day + Webs Tent Sale - This Coming Saturday/Sunday


Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. I hope you all are having a restful day. The flowers above are Virginia Bluebells - one of the first perennials to bloom here in my garden. They came from my Mom's garden in NJ and after a few years, a nice little grouping is starting to spread. These flowers go dormant in about a month. You can move the roots to other places to make another colony. That is what I plan to do this year. 

Spring is here in full force. It is hot, hot, hot. The cats and dogs are sleeping, the sheep are looking for shade and I am sweltering under my laptop. I had better look into one of those chilling pads. Does anyone use one for a MacBook Pro 13" model that they like? 

On Saturday, I will be at the Webs Tent Sale/Fleece Market from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Stop by and say hi if you are visiting Northampton. I would love to meet you. I will have our Leyden Glen Lamb with me along with some books, sample projects, and other odds and ends. Bring a cooler if you would like to try some lamb - it will be frozen. 

Hope to see some of you there. 

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...